- C100 Comments HPRB Observatory Hill Historic District
- October 27, 2016, Richard Busch
The Committee of 100 supports the recommendation of the DC Historic Preservation Office Staff Report, prepared by Ms. Anne Brockett and Dr. Ruth Trocolli, that Observatory Hill be designated an historic district in the D.C. Inventory of Historic Sites, and we further support its nomination to the National Register of Historic Places for listing as a district of national importance.
- C100 Comments On Potomac Hill Development Alternatives Matrix Of Effects And Modified Alternative B
- March 21, 2016, Nancy MacWood
The Committee of 100 on the Federal City offers comments in the ongoing Section 106 review for the development of a Potomac Hill Campus Master Plan.
- 2015-06-04 C100 Nancy Witherell Potomac Hill Historic Nomination
- June 4, 2015, Nancy MacWood
As a Consulting Party to the ongoing Section 106 Review of the Potomac Hill Campus Master Plan, the Committee of 100 on the Federal City supports the single comprehensive nomination for the site.
- C100 Comments on Potomac Hill Campus Master Plan Section 106 Review
- February 23, 2015, Nancy MacWood
The historic buildings on the Potomac Hill campus, including as much as possible of the existing plan, landscape and open space of the site, should be preserved and protected, and the scale, extent and design of any new construction on the site should respect these structures and not diminish their prominence and interrelationships.